26.05.2013

Notice how technology is advancing and the instincts are being disregarded. Who is to say that we will not be thirsty for our freedom as we are to scientific advancement today?

I love science because it gives me the opportunity to understand more of what is in nature and gives me answers to questions like: "What gives the blood its color?" or "What makes us human?" I am a huge enthusiast of new technology that enables us to see the smallest particles, analyze how water possibly came to our planet and many things that I can catch up with. Also, I always think that everyone must have a fundamental knowledge of science because it gives us awareness. But in order to be able to process the knowledge in a philosophical way; we need to have the critical thinking ability in the first place. Knowledge is nothing when the means to gain it is evil or if the source is coming from ignorance, because it means that one will acquire the information for a means and that means it to take control over. I am not saying that one should not have a purpose, since existance is purpose but if you try to extort something out of a source, you disrupt its balance. Besides, any self-respecting entity would now that, in order to exist, you need to be and not to have.

 ~ Fringe 5th Season inspiration. 

Hiç yorum yok: