19.05.2010

Should it be enough?

Love, Work or Your Choice of Whatever

I've been thinking how existence fulfills our needs and how it doesn't fulfill certain expectations.
My boss told the motto of his working yesterday: "Never get satisfied, don't settle for anything less than you would like, always ask for more." That is exactly what I love about myself and it is the reason why I particularly wanted to work with him, from the beginning.
Wanting for more isn't always greed, some people actually like progress and challenge. I always write about challenge but how good am I really? This is another question I ask myself everyday. How well did I do for myself today, did I run from any responsibility or was it a day of real hard work, both mentally, physically and emotionally. If the answer is yes than I'm very satisfied for the day. Now, should that one day be enough for certain amount of time? No! Because every step you don't take forward, is a step you take backwards.
About the certain expectations; they are only fulfilled only if you fulfill your own needs, your priorities.

This is a part of a parsley, can you believe it?
I found it on a Sunday breakfast while casually tearing it.


2 yorum:

Gercekler Ortada dedi ki...

her u go: Quitter never wins. Winner never quits!

nathalie dedi ki...

Exactly!
Just one year later.
And look how it goes, it's my last fucking day at work!