26.01.2010

Spying



What's actually fun about photography that I lately discovered is: the camera being a spy gadget without hiding.
The manners are different of course. But why do I like to spy?
First of all it remains a certain mystery. And when I walk around with my camera people
cooperate with me. Like the waiter who stood and waited for me to take the second photograph for five minutes. And he was really patient. Secondly when I am interested in a subject I make people around me feel comfortable. I don't usually talk or say something, just a comforting smile, or a look in the eye is enough.
And my last but not least discovery is the new neurons that help us experience other peoples' experiences thus make them our own! Yes. that's right. Our capacities of evolving are getting faster. Remember how you feel when you see someone eating a rat --not a regular Turkish meal-- and you see the awful look in their eyes. It is the time now that you taste it without actually eating it. For further scientifical explanations please visit:
http://www.ted.com/talks/vs_ramachandran_the_neurons_that_shaped_civilization.html

So spying could help you discover something new if your interpreter is clever.







Hiç yorum yok: